We have a vast amount of experience in delivering focused and effective research programmes. Diversity Insight specialises in identifying perceptions of minority groups and then also documenting the actual internal realities of diversity, equality and inclusion within your organisation.
Diversity Insight is a complete template for perception research. Simply identify the areas and issues you want Diversity Marketplace to look at and we’ll deliver you a clear, fully costed methodology explaining exactly what research you need to do, who with and what you will receive from us.
Diversity Insight aims to:
- Uncover perceptions of your organisation as an employer, targeting of under represented groups and existing employees
- Provide examples of good and poor practice
- Tell you what does/doesn’t attract people to consider your organisation as a career choice
- Give guidance on what practices your organisation needs to adopt or prevent to improve attraction and retention rates
- Show how recruitment communications can turn positive practice into a unique selling point
Your perceived strengths will be derived from internal and external focus groups. These can then form the basis for any future recruitment campaigns targeting these groups. Overall, we will use the results of the research to deliver comprehensive strategic recommendations.
Employer Perceptions Research
Many organisations are working hard to recruit under-represented groups to their organisation but we recognise that the first stage of any activity must be to understand more about the market we are operating in and the perceptions of the minority groups who live in it. We enable our clients to do this through conducting meaningful research which is designed to dig deep and uncover as much information as possible through speaking directly with the people you are seeking to attract.
The objective of the research project is to gather the perceptions of minority groups towards your organisation as an employer / potential employer. The results of the research will enable your organisation to recruit a more diverse workforce that better reflects the diversity of your customers or service users resulting in increased levels of satisfaction and a stronger employer brand.
The research will aim to:
- Uncover perceptions of your organisation as an employer, through the targeting of under-represented groups across the regions that you recruit from and through existing employees
- Provide examples of good and poor practice, which will inform you of what actions you need to take
- Tell us what does / doesn’t attract people to consider your organisation as a career choice
- Give us guidance on what practices you need to adopt or prevent in order to improve attraction and retention rates
- Inform your organisation on how recruitment communications can turn positive practice into a unique selling point
On completion of the research conducted we will provide:
A summary of the main findings from the focus groups, perceptions of your organisation as employers and the reality of working for your organisation, both positives and negatives
- Why people in our various diverse audiences will / will not consider working for your organisation
- Examples of good and poor practice
- Practical suggestions for behavioural / procedural changes
- Anecdotal comments from individual focus group members, which accurately summarise the group’s views
For more information get in touch.